Election Day is almost here, but there’s still time to find out where the candidates stand on the issues most important to you. Click the links below to see our Voters’ Guide for each race (all links are PDF’s).
• State Senate District in Fayette County (Contested races only)
• Urban County Council Districts 1-8 (Contested races only)
• Urban County Council Districts 9-12 (Contested races only)
Also, view a list of candidates in Kentucky’s contested state and federal races, along with candidates in contested local races in Fayette, Bourbon, Clark, Franklin, Jessamine, Madison, Scott and Woodford counties.
Key Voter Info:
• Polls are open 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. local time. Anyone in line by 6 p.m. may vote.
• To find out whether you are registered to vote, where you vote and which races you may vote in, go to the Voter Information Center at the State Board of Elections Web site, Elect.ky.gov .
• Voters must produce identification or be known by a precinct officer before voting.
• If you see problems, call Attorney General Jack Conway’s election-fraud hotline, 1-800-328-8683 (press release).
• It is illegal for retailers to sell malt beverages, distilled spirits and wine during polling hours.
Filed Under: Andy Barr • Ben Chandler • Democratic Party • Elections • Federal Government • Garland "Andy" Barr • KY General Assembly • KY-6th • Lexington Government • Republican Party • Urban County Council