If you missed it last night, U.S. Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky appeared on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart to tout his new book, Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans Are Being Harassed, Abused, and Imprisoned by the Feds. Here’s the full interview:
- Familiar clashes as Conway and Bevin square off at Centre College
- Kentucky education commissioner gets $240,000 salary in 4-year contract
- Trouble Behind Bars: When jail deaths go unnoticed
- Beshear names 5, including 2 new members, to Kentucky Horse Racing Commission
- How will Kentucky's next governor deal with the state's struggling public pension systems?
- After an awkward week, Matt Bevin and Rand Paul unite for a subdued rally
- Citizen Watchdog
- Send a tip: E-mail us your story tips about politics and potential abuses of power.
- Dig deeper: Track campaign contributions, lobbying expenses, court cases, business records and more.
- Get documents: Find out how to use the Kentucky Open Records Act and the federal Freedom of Information Act to get the government documents you need.
- Contact officials: Let local, state and federal office holders know what’s on your mind.
About the Author: