If you missed it last night, U.S. Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky appeared on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart to tout his new book, Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans Are Being Harassed, Abused, and Imprisoned by the Feds. Here’s the full interview:
- Hearing in Lexington on proposed tougher federal mining standards reveals deep divisions
- Politicians and advocates react to jailing of Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis
- Hundreds yell, chant and preach outside courthouse where marriage license case unfolds
- Judge jails Rowan clerk for contempt; 5 deputies pledge to issue marriage licenses Friday morning
- Trump vows no third-party bid, will back GOP primary winner
- Court of Appeals declines to review decision against Magoffin County judge-executive
- Citizen Watchdog
- Send a tip: E-mail us your story tips about politics and potential abuses of power.
- Dig deeper: Track campaign contributions, lobbying expenses, court cases, business records and more.
- Get documents: Find out how to use the Kentucky Open Records Act and the federal Freedom of Information Act to get the government documents you need.
- Contact officials: Let local, state and federal office holders know what’s on your mind.
About the Author: