If you missed it last night, U.S. Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky appeared on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart to tout his new book, Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans Are Being Harassed, Abused, and Imprisoned by the Feds. Here’s the full interview:
- Kentucky ag chief James Comer 'flatly' denies abuse allegation, says campaign will go on
- Kentucky prohibits electioneering with 100 feet of polls after court strikes down 300-foot ban
- GOP race for governor turns toxic amid allegations of abuse
- Sam Youngman: Civil unrest and the many faces of Rand Paul
- Gubernatorial profile: James Comer backers see 'political courage,' foes claim 'pettiness and paranoia'
- For some politicians, the real action on Derby Day is in the stands
- Citizen Watchdog
- Send a tip: E-mail us your story tips about politics and potential abuses of power.
- Dig deeper: Track campaign contributions, lobbying expenses, court cases, business records and more.
- Get documents: Find out how to use the Kentucky Open Records Act and the federal Freedom of Information Act to get the government documents you need.
- Contact officials: Let local, state and federal office holders know what’s on your mind.
About the Author: