If you missed it last night, U.S. Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky appeared on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart to tout his new book, Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans Are Being Harassed, Abused, and Imprisoned by the Feds. Here’s the full interview:
- Senate gives final approval to bill to help finance University of Kentucky medical research building
- Senate panel approves bill that would strip Anheuser-Busch of its Kentucky distributorships
- Kentucky Senate appears poised to approve civil protective orders for dating partners
- Lexington government center to reopen Wednesday after being closed two days
- House approves Keeneland tax exemption for Breeders' Cup
- Kentucky Senate approves phone deregulation bill, sends it to Beshear to sign
- Citizen Watchdog
- Send a tip: E-mail us your story tips about politics and potential abuses of power.
- Dig deeper: Track campaign contributions, lobbying expenses, court cases, business records and more.
- Get documents: Find out how to use the Kentucky Open Records Act and the federal Freedom of Information Act to get the government documents you need.
- Contact officials: Let local, state and federal office holders know what’s on your mind.
About the Author: