If you missed it last night, U.S. Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky appeared on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart to tout his new book, Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans Are Being Harassed, Abused, and Imprisoned by the Feds. Here’s the full interview:
- Kentucky has religious freedom law similar to one causing furor ahead of Final Four in Indiana
- Sam Youngman: A critical look at Rand Paul and 'winnability'
- Comer breaks with field on 'Obamacare,' unveils plan to live with 'rule of law'
- Obama to visit Louisville on Thursday for 'event on the economy'
- Audit: One in three rural Kentucky hospitals in poor financial health, and some may not survive
- After lying low on expanded gambling, Kentucky lawmaker plans push in 2016
- Citizen Watchdog
- Send a tip: E-mail us your story tips about politics and potential abuses of power.
- Dig deeper: Track campaign contributions, lobbying expenses, court cases, business records and more.
- Get documents: Find out how to use the Kentucky Open Records Act and the federal Freedom of Information Act to get the government documents you need.
- Contact officials: Let local, state and federal office holders know what’s on your mind.
About the Author: