If you missed it last night, U.S. Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky appeared on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart to tout his new book, Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans Are Being Harassed, Abused, and Imprisoned by the Feds. Here’s the full interview:
- Magoffin judge-executive asks appeals court to reconsider decision that would force him from office
- Gov. Steve Beshear plays with Tiger Woods at pro-am golf tournament
- Sam Youngman: Matt Bevin courts big donors at private Lexington event for Marco Rubio
- Kentucky joins lawsuit challenging federal rule on water quality
- Three Kentucky county clerks refuse to issue marriage licenses; protest held in Rowan County
- Audit questions Fairview school district spending for athletics, other activities
- Citizen Watchdog
- Send a tip: E-mail us your story tips about politics and potential abuses of power.
- Dig deeper: Track campaign contributions, lobbying expenses, court cases, business records and more.
- Get documents: Find out how to use the Kentucky Open Records Act and the federal Freedom of Information Act to get the government documents you need.
- Contact officials: Let local, state and federal office holders know what’s on your mind.
About the Author: