Paul widens lead over Conway in two new polls

October 28, 2010 | | Comments Comments

Two new polls released Thursday show Republican Rand Paul widening his lead over Democrat Jack Conway in their race for the U.S. Senate.

In the latest Courier-Journal/WHAS11 Bluegrass Poll, Paul holds a 9-percentage-point lead over Conway, 52 to 43, before next Tuesday’s election.

Paul held a two-point edge, 52-43, in the poll last month.

In a CN|2 Poll by Insight Communications, Paul led Conway, 46.5 percent to 39 percent, with about 13 percent undecided.

That was an increase of three points for Paul from a poll CN|2 took three weeks ago.

–Jack Brammer

Filed Under: ElectionsJack ConwayPollingRand PaulUS Senate Race

Comments

1. chris says:

it is so refreshing to see that the ppl of ky have not been fooled by the liberal out-of-state dirty adds that conway has had run on tv.ppl have paid attention to the issues and paul winds the debates.he will make a fine congressman from ky.so get used to sen rand paul (R Ky).i hope that we dumb-a** teabaggers win all the elections by landslides.tyhe we will see the dems become the party of no.

2. chris says:

god is good
    god is great
    rand paul wins
    news at 8

3. Barry Cooper says:

This despite–perhaps because of–the naked partisanship of this and other news sources.

Here is the reality: you can only lie so long in an environment with alternative news sources. The truth will flow around, under, and over you, and the more reluctant you are to tell it, the more irrelevant you become.

I’ve linked on my name what actually happened between Valle and Proffitt. Share it.

After Conway’s hookup with the hard left, Paul deserves to win by double digits.

4. Barry Cooper says:

Spread this link, too. It’s a resignation letter from a lifelong, severly disillusioned former Democrat.

He is sickened by the hate that fills so much of the Party today.

5. MaxSt says:

Barry Cooper, Thanks for the link. That is a treasure.

6. I am glad to tell everybody that there is a website yiwu ,you will find what you want.

7. First of all, I would like to thank you for the great and informative entry. I have to admit that, I have never heard about this information. I have noticed many new facts for me. Thanks a lot for sharing this useful and attractive information. I will be waiting for other interesting posts from you in the nearest future.

8. r4dswiki says:

good
    just a comment