Join us on Kentucky.com tonight for complete, up-to-the minute election coverage. We’ll also have updates from the various U.S. Senate campaigns tonight on Bluegrass Politics
- Kentucky governor, other state officers disclose 2014 financial information
- Massie says he's feeling backlash from GOP leaders
- Gubernatorial profile: Is Hal Heiner the Moses of Kentucky politics?
- As contributions fall, Ky.'s Massie, House GOP rebels blame party leaders
- Republican gubernatorial candidate Will T. Scott unveils plan to 'make Kentucky safe again'
- Presidential contender Marco Rubio seeks support in Iowa
- Citizen Watchdog
- Send a tip: E-mail us your story tips about politics and potential abuses of power.
- Dig deeper: Track campaign contributions, lobbying expenses, court cases, business records and more.
- Get documents: Find out how to use the Kentucky Open Records Act and the federal Freedom of Information Act to get the government documents you need.
- Contact officials: Let local, state and federal office holders know what’s on your mind.
About the Author: