Join us on Kentucky.com tonight for complete, up-to-the minute election coverage. We’ll also have updates from the various U.S. Senate campaigns tonight on Bluegrass Politics
- Kentucky's struggles with drug abuse take higher profile in U.S. Senate race
- Sam Youngman: Obama's case for keeping Democrats in control of U.S. Senate
- Madison and Nelson added to federal anti-drug program's coverage area
- Libertarian David Patterson sues KET for right to participate in U.S. Senate debate
- McConnell's backers spend millions in Kentucky
- Six Kentucky colleges to share $10 million federal grant for worker training
- Citizen Watchdog
- Send a tip: E-mail us your story tips about politics and potential abuses of power.
- Dig deeper: Track campaign contributions, lobbying expenses, court cases, business records and more.
- Get documents: Find out how to use the Kentucky Open Records Act and the federal Freedom of Information Act to get the government documents you need.
- Contact officials: Let local, state and federal office holders know what’s on your mind.
About the Author: