Join us on Kentucky.com tonight for complete, up-to-the minute election coverage. We’ll also have updates from the various U.S. Senate campaigns tonight on Bluegrass Politics
- After laying low on expanded gambling, Kentucky lawmaker plans push in 2016
- In low turnout election, Republican candidates in Kentucky see young voters as secret weapon
- How changes made by the 2015 General Assembly will affect your life
- Wiggly words on immigration policy from 2016 GOP contenders
- Federal grant program announced to help regions where coal jobs disappeared
- Ethics panel to investigate whether Rep. Ed Whitfield improperly pushed legislation for which his wife lobbied
- Citizen Watchdog
- Send a tip: E-mail us your story tips about politics and potential abuses of power.
- Dig deeper: Track campaign contributions, lobbying expenses, court cases, business records and more.
- Get documents: Find out how to use the Kentucky Open Records Act and the federal Freedom of Information Act to get the government documents you need.
- Contact officials: Let local, state and federal office holders know what’s on your mind.
About the Author: