Join us on Kentucky.com tonight for complete, up-to-the minute election coverage. We’ll also have updates from the various U.S. Senate campaigns tonight on Bluegrass Politics
- Beshear makes appointment to fill state Supreme Court seat
- Kentucky Senate gives final passage to bill stripping distributorships from Anheuser-Busch
- After committee chaos, advocates for felon voting rights say Rand Paul went missing
- Chronic drunken drivers would face more scrutiny under bill advancing in legislature
- Senate gives final approval to bill to help finance University of Kentucky medical research building
- Senate panel approves bill that would strip Anheuser-Busch of its Kentucky distributorships
- Citizen Watchdog
- Send a tip: E-mail us your story tips about politics and potential abuses of power.
- Dig deeper: Track campaign contributions, lobbying expenses, court cases, business records and more.
- Get documents: Find out how to use the Kentucky Open Records Act and the federal Freedom of Information Act to get the government documents you need.
- Contact officials: Let local, state and federal office holders know what’s on your mind.
About the Author: