Join us on Kentucky.com tonight for complete, up-to-the minute election coverage. We’ll also have updates from the various U.S. Senate campaigns tonight on Bluegrass Politics
- Sam Youngman: The mysterious Matt Bevin
- McConnell readies counterattack to EPA plan
- Bluegrass Poll: Most Kentuckians want Jefferson Davis statue to remain in state Capitol
- Kentucky politicians, residents decry 'disastrous' EPA rule limiting carbon emissions
- Bluegrass Poll: Ky. voters split on fate of county clerks who refuse to issue same-sex marriage licenses
- GOP hopefuls take on illegal immigration in debate preview
- Citizen Watchdog
- Send a tip: E-mail us your story tips about politics and potential abuses of power.
- Dig deeper: Track campaign contributions, lobbying expenses, court cases, business records and more.
- Get documents: Find out how to use the Kentucky Open Records Act and the federal Freedom of Information Act to get the government documents you need.
- Contact officials: Let local, state and federal office holders know what’s on your mind.
About the Author: