Join us on Kentucky.com tonight for complete, up-to-the minute election coverage. We’ll also have updates from the various U.S. Senate campaigns tonight on Bluegrass Politics
- Paul, Rubio clash over Obama's Cuba policy
- Warren County passes local right-to-work law
- Rand Paul's campaign fires back after Alison Lundergan Grimes weighs in on ballot issue
- Sam Youngman: What Jeb Bush's announcement taught us about Rand Paul
- Former mayor of Floyd County town sentenced to seven years and six months in prison
- Two who paid kickbacks to Morgan County judge-executive sentenced to home detention
- Citizen Watchdog
- Send a tip: E-mail us your story tips about politics and potential abuses of power.
- Dig deeper: Track campaign contributions, lobbying expenses, court cases, business records and more.
- Get documents: Find out how to use the Kentucky Open Records Act and the federal Freedom of Information Act to get the government documents you need.
- Contact officials: Let local, state and federal office holders know what’s on your mind.
About the Author: