Join us on Kentucky.com tonight for complete, up-to-the minute election coverage. We’ll also have updates from the various U.S. Senate campaigns tonight on Bluegrass Politics
- Race for Jessamine County judge-executive pits state lawmaker against funeral home co-owner
- Barr touts several bills in TV ads, but none made it out of GOP-led House
- National Democrats return to Kentucky airwaves as McConnell's poll shows him leading by 8
- Grimes accuses McConnell of trying to take the right to vote from black people
- Senate Democrats return to Ky. race with TV ads
- Grimes, McConnell and Patterson: Where they stand
- Citizen Watchdog
- Send a tip: E-mail us your story tips about politics and potential abuses of power.
- Dig deeper: Track campaign contributions, lobbying expenses, court cases, business records and more.
- Get documents: Find out how to use the Kentucky Open Records Act and the federal Freedom of Information Act to get the government documents you need.
- Contact officials: Let local, state and federal office holders know what’s on your mind.
About the Author: