Join us on Kentucky.com tonight for complete, up-to-the minute election coverage. We’ll also have updates from the various U.S. Senate campaigns tonight on Bluegrass Politics
- Some Kentucky county clerks refuse to issue marriage licenses following same-sex marriage ruling
- Matt Bevin offers 'tough love' on pension issue at gathering of government retirees
- First same-sex couples marry in Fayette County
- Jury convicts former Kentucky state Rep. Keith Hall of bribing mine inspector
- Emotional moments follow ruling in Kentucky's same-sex marriage case
- Rand Paul set to raise money from marijuana industry
- Citizen Watchdog
- Send a tip: E-mail us your story tips about politics and potential abuses of power.
- Dig deeper: Track campaign contributions, lobbying expenses, court cases, business records and more.
- Get documents: Find out how to use the Kentucky Open Records Act and the federal Freedom of Information Act to get the government documents you need.
- Contact officials: Let local, state and federal office holders know what’s on your mind.
About the Author: