Join us on Kentucky.com tonight for complete, up-to-the minute election coverage. We’ll also have updates from the various U.S. Senate campaigns tonight on Bluegrass Politics
- Rowan County clerk asks Supreme Court to shield her from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- Agriculture commissioner candidate accuses opponent's father of texting answers during debates
- Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis denies marriage license for gay couple for third time
- Appeals court declines to delay order requiring Rowan County clerk to issue marriage licenses
- State auditor on problems found in Somerset: 'This is not how a city ought to be run'
- Ethics panel files more misconduct charges against suspended Pike County judge
- Citizen Watchdog
- Send a tip: E-mail us your story tips about politics and potential abuses of power.
- Dig deeper: Track campaign contributions, lobbying expenses, court cases, business records and more.
- Get documents: Find out how to use the Kentucky Open Records Act and the federal Freedom of Information Act to get the government documents you need.
- Contact officials: Let local, state and federal office holders know what’s on your mind.
About the Author: