Join us on Kentucky.com tonight for complete, up-to-the minute election coverage. We’ll also have updates from the various U.S. Senate campaigns tonight on Bluegrass Politics
- Federal courthouse in Lexington getting a nearly $5 million security upgrade
- Rand Paul: GOP should rebuke Obama, but 'nobody' talking about impeachment, shutdown
- Glenn Wilkinson, son of late Kentucky governor Wallace Wilkinson, dies at age 44
- Kentucky Labor Cabinet's plan for office workers to shovel snow from parking lot causes stir
- McConnell: 'Congress will act' if Obama issues immigration executive order
- Funding level of Kentucky pension system for state workers drops to 21 percent
- Citizen Watchdog
- Send a tip: E-mail us your story tips about politics and potential abuses of power.
- Dig deeper: Track campaign contributions, lobbying expenses, court cases, business records and more.
- Get documents: Find out how to use the Kentucky Open Records Act and the federal Freedom of Information Act to get the government documents you need.
- Contact officials: Let local, state and federal office holders know what’s on your mind.
About the Author: