Join us on Kentucky.com tonight for complete, up-to-the minute election coverage. We’ll also have updates from the various U.S. Senate campaigns tonight on Bluegrass Politics
- Judge dismisses four of five charges against former Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell aide
- Edelen holds huge financial advantage over Harmon in tight race for state auditor
- Kentucky Health Cooperative going out of business; 51,000 insurance customers affected
- Charges dropped against Ron Paul's former campaign manager
- Gubernatorial candidates make pitches to coal group
- With four weeks to go, reports show Conway with $2.3 million and Bevin with $670,000
- Citizen Watchdog
- Send a tip: E-mail us your story tips about politics and potential abuses of power.
- Dig deeper: Track campaign contributions, lobbying expenses, court cases, business records and more.
- Get documents: Find out how to use the Kentucky Open Records Act and the federal Freedom of Information Act to get the government documents you need.
- Contact officials: Let local, state and federal office holders know what’s on your mind.
About the Author: